Monday, April 10, 2017

English Conversation - Food and Restaurant





This time, we are going to talk about percakapan antara three customers and waiter di sebuah Restaurant. Duhh… Jadi baper ehh laper. Hehehe

Didalam percakapan ini dijelaskan bagaimana cara memesan makanan menggunakan Bahasa Inggris. Well, langusung CEKIDOT ke TKP saja. :)



FOOD AND RESTAURANT


Waitress : Good afternoon.... Welcome to the La Svera Restaurant.....!!!
All customers : Thanks....!
Waitress : The special menus for today are Pasta, Risotto, Pizza, Steak, and seafood Lasagna. What would you like to order?
Customer 1 : Hmm.... I’d like Pasta. But don’t get that too spicy.
Waitress : Ok, What would you like to drink?
Customer 1 : I’d like water. Please.
Waitress : Ok, how about you?
Customer 2 : I’d like Pasta which is spicy.
Waitress : What would you like to drink?
Customer 2 : I’d like a hot chocolate. Please.
Waitress : Ok, and you?
Customer 3 : I’ll have seafood Lasagna.
Waitress : What would you like to drink?
Customer 3 : I’d like a cup of coffee. Please.
Waitress : Would you like anything else?
All customers: Nothing. Thanks..
Waitress : Ok, I’ll bring it right away.

Later…………….

Waitress : Would you like dessert?
Customer 2 : Yes, I’d like vanilla ice cream.
Customer 3 : I’d like blueberry ice cream.
Custommer 1 : Hmm.... I’d like white chocolate, please..
Waitress : Ohh... It’s a favorite dessert in here.... Ok. I’ll bring it right away..

Later…………..

Customer 3 : Hmm.... Yummyy....... I like it...
Customer 2 : That’s true. I usually go there every I have much money.. Haha....
Customer 1 : Hahaha.........
Waitress : Here is a bill..
Customer 1 : Ohh My God, where is my wallet? My wallet is lost..
Customer 2 : Really? Calm down, please. Maybe it falls down under your chair. Please check in your chair..
Customer 1 : Nothing.....
Customer 3 : Don’t worry. I can lend my money for you..
Customer 1 : Thanks a lot friend.....
Customer 3 : You’re Welcome.


Selesai



Nahh…. That’s all percakapan Bahasa Inggris kita kali ini tentang Food and Restaurant. Daaan… seperti biasa. I really hope it’s useful and don’t forget untuk meninggalkan jejak alias komentar. :)

Share this

0 Comment to "English Conversation - Food and Restaurant"

Post a Comment